Join Family Business Network members in this interactive learning experience. The course will kickoff June 28th and members will have two months of free access to the Stewardship course. Limited seats are available, so save your spot today.
What is the Stewardship course?
The Stewardship course introduces the concept of stewardship and the role that stewarding principles play in beneficiary’s lives. Students explore values in terms of how they relate to stewardship and being a beneficiary. The Stewardship course lays the groundwork for families to empower their adult children to steward the family's wealth and legacy for generations to come. View the course outline here.
Why is wealth education vital for adult wealth inheritors?
- A survey of affluent millennials found that 1/3 reported anxiety and financial insecurity *
- A study by U.S. Trust found that only 42% HNW parents believe that their children are prepared to handle inheritance.**
- On average, affluent families don’t begin wealth-related education until their kids are 28*
- The earlier affluent individuals begin learning about wealth, the more confident they are about inheriting and managing it***
- 56% of affluent individuals “conduct their own research” on wealth education* - with just 5% receiving organized education around the broader aspects about wealth*
* The Balance, 2019 Affluent Millennial Money Study
** Bank of America Private Bank, 2022 Study of Wealthy Americans
*** RBC, 2017 Wealth Transfer Report