Trustee Basics - Course 4 (Canadian)
Trustee Basics Course 4 provides further guidance regarding the process of sourcing trustee candidates, including writing a job description, vetting, interviewing, and prioritizing the best candidates. This course also shares insights regarding trustee compensation and effective ways to transition trustee duties to a successor.
- What key criteria is important to identify when you need to fill particular trustee positions?
- How do you craft the position description and set the expectation for the type of trustee you hope to attract?
- Where do you find good trustee candidates?
- How do you set them up for success once selected?
- Access your courses anytime, anywhere, with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos, quizzes and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Unlimited access. Take your courses at your time and pace